We’re Hiring – iOS Developer
Hi, we’re mReady!
We’re a work hard – party hard team that in the past 5 years has become one of the leaders in mobile app development in Romania. We breathe, eat, live, design & develop mobile apps.
We work on end to end application development directly with end clients, in an agile and collaborative environment, having the freedom to undertake whatever projects seem fun and challenging.
You’re the perfect fit for us if you’re passionate about mobile development and apps, have around 1-2 years of experience working on mobile and want to achieve great upside in a dynamic and fast paced team.
Your main objective will be to deliver high quality code, keep an eye on product details and use the latest technologies to develop highly engaging mobile experiences.
Our development environment uses Swift, XCode, Alamofire, CocoaPods, and the usual iOS libraries. We also like Slack, Dropbox, Trello and Jira … and Blizzard games.
• working with an excellent team of talented and proven developers
• code mobile apps, always keeping an eye for excellent user experience
• work in all tiers of the application from front end to middle-tier to back end, ensuring that you will have a holistic view of our product
• learn and develop new skills having valuable input from code reviews, trainings and self learning
Skills & Requirements
Ability to understand product requirements and to propose and implement technical solutions. You like clean and easy to read code, that is maintainable, extensible and just works.
What we look for:
• a formal education in a computer science related field, bachelors degree or relevant experience
• 2+ years experience using Swift, Objective-C , Java, C#, C++, or other OOP languages (objective oriented programming)
• 2+ years experience in iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Swift application development, either formal or personal (side projects)
• ability to effectively communication both verbal and written
Experience in the below would be considered advantageous:
• passion for awesome mobile products and technologies (especially iOS)
• a solid understanding of coding standards, best practices and conventions
• good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• strong desire to improve technical stack and mobile architecture
• central location with relaxed environment and flexible program
• environment to learn, develop and innovate in your field
• good salary
Apply with your CV and we’ll send you a cool technical challenge to complete.
We’re mReady, are you?